Who is Kipsigis Sniper?
As he calls himself, he is Kipsigis Sniper, a hard hitting Facebook Blogger who never takes prisoners, as his names suggests his trigger once squeezed has only one thing to do, obliterate the target in his cross hairs.
Recently a certain controversial and besieged Governor from South Rift he fondly refers to as Plogom has been on Kipsigis Sniper Scope cross-hairs to many a times of late. I don’t want to imagine what is going on at the end of this guy muzzle, the frequency, the zeal, the zest, the velocity and accuracy of this guy should make hi target cower under the tables.
I don’t want to take your time explaining this guy , just take a look at one of his missiles of late, be the judge on whether this guy deserves his name; Kipsigis Sniper
Disclaimer: The views expressed below , are the views of Kipsigis Sniper on Facebook and does not represent the views of the author of this post.
What Kipsigis Sniper Says
Article appeared on Facebook on 8/1/2017
Kericho County and Bomet County since Devolution.
We all know of the clear distinct differences in development between a county run by professors and those run by goons. Since the inception of county governments, Timbilwet and goon plokom were good friends until Professor Timbilwet realized the goon was up to no good hehehe.
Kelele tu za hornbill. They are now not talking and spending time like before. Timbilwet has avoided goons like plague hehehe. The truth has now come up 4 years down the line. And with the elections just a few months away, we all know the development each has brought since 2013.
I will mention just a few investor developments in comparison.
- Nakumatt Kericho – Kericho residents can now shop at high quality malls like the ones in Nairobi. Plokom in his manifesto promised a mall in Bomet, 4 years down the line nyinyi watu wa Bomet shop in your Kibanda markets hehehehe.Goons watasema ati Rome was not built in a day. Pelekea huo upuzi mamako. Kwonget Kityok!
- Toyota Kenya Kericho – Kericho residents can now buy state of the art vehicles designed for their terrain at a car bazaar near them and also service there. Hapa bomet, not even a car workshop by investors. Hakuna investor incentives…hehehe kikwong kazzit en bomani en setaniat ne kikuren Kipsaburi arap kiplogota. Kwonget Kityok! #TumoiTirect
- Sidan Bank – There are multi entry of various banks in Kericho making it easy for Kericho residents to choose banking institutions that fit their pocket, Bomet muko tu na Equity, cooperative, TNB na KCB hehehe kwonget kityok
- Huduma Center Kericho – Kericho fellows have a one stop shop center where government services lik NHIF, NSSF, NTSA and many more are offered, Here in Bomet, plokom is chasing away government projects and fighting the National Government itself. This fool doesn’t even know the county money comes from the government he is fighting hehehe. Ujinga itamuua huyu plokom. Aliingia shule kweli? Punguza ujinga daddy hehehe. Kwonget Kityok.
- Safaricom Center – In 2013, Safaricom had a mobile bus in Kericho that served as their customer care at Uhuru Gardens and later talked to the county of kericho requesting to set up an official shop. Now they have a fully-fledged center to help deliver services to wananchi, hapa bomet, kipsaburio arap has given absolutely no invectives for such. Mumebaki kutafuta Wooden Mpesa kibanda. Kwonget Kityok.
- Tuskys supermarket – The owners of this supermarket target the county of Kericho since they knew it would be buzzling with business, hapa bomet, vibandas as supermarkets are your Norm hehehe. Kwonget Kityok.
- Sinendet towers – A tower in Kericho to hold offices for organizations that help build economies of the counties. Hapa bomet, no new buildings to bring about organizations. Kwonget Kityok!
- ACK Business park – A business hub in Kericho that attracts SMEs that are actually the core propellers of economies, hapa Bomet, NOTHING! No businesses under one roof. No incentives. Kwonget Kityok!
- In Kericho, roads are good and well tarmacked as the core incentives for business growth. Hapa Bomet, NOT EVEN A SINGLE ROAD HAS BEEN TARMACKED BY THE COUNTY. Unafikiri hata mimi kama investor, I would do business with goon led County and put my business kwa matope? KWONGET KITYOK.
Pole sana piik ab bomani. Kioseretos nea!
#TumoiTirect 2017, express pila pumps.
Kokwong Kasit en bomani.
Siku ya nyani kufa kila mti hutelesa
Punda Amechoka kapisaaa
Lets Test his theory, have your say